In many countries across the developing world, feature phones still have a significant presence. Moreover, even among smartphone users, quite a few may not opt for mobile banking apps, which makes SMS banking still a viable option for banking solutions providers.
SMS Banking is still relevant, even for smartphone users
For such users, SMS banking enables not just enquiries related to balances and record of recent transactions, but also transaction capabilities such as fund transfer, service activation, authentication etc.. SMS banking is also a critical security feature for all users, enabling multi-factor authentication through OTPs.
Ducont SMS Banking solution: Speed, reach and flexibility
Ducont offers a web-based solution for SMS banking, allowing banks to offer a few banking services to their customers using SMS. The advantage of SMS banking lies in its simplicity, cost-effectiveness and faster turnaround time. Ducont offers a quick, reliable, multi lingual solution offering push/pull configurations, campaigns, scheduling, block time etc.. to not just retail customers, but also SMBs. Ducont Enterprise Alerts is a comprehensive and powerful web-based solution that can be used to send MMS, SMS, E-mails, push notifications and to share content on social media.
Send bulk SMS/E-mails
Payment approval in one click
Increase interactivity with customers
Instant access to information
- Enable customers to check account balances, transfer money between accounts, receive transaction-status alerts, approve transactions, make wire transfers and track liquidity
- Increase interactivity with your customers
- Provide Instant access to information anytime and anywhere
- Enable integration with existing applications like cash management and electronic invoicing and payment solutions
- Connect multiple gateways on a reliable, secure, scalable platform ideal for corporates
- Reduce communication time and cost
- Create and manage electronic invoices anytime
- Enable approval of payments, salary uploads at the click of a button
- Eliminate bottlenecks with urgent real-time transaction notifications and instant approval process
- Send bulk SMS or E-mails
- Copy and move mobile numbers across distribution lists
- Upload mobile numbers using excel files
From The Blog
Cloud computing is an IT delivery model which enables banks to efficiently use their IT resources and maximize returns on investment through cost savings.
The banking industry has come a long way from being largely personnel-driven around 5 to 7 years back to predominantly digital today.