Mobile Wallet Payment App
Mobile wallets and payments have seen the highest number of disruptors as well as the emergence of non-banking players. In this highly competitive and dynamic space, technology leadership aimed at delivering an enhanced user experience is the key differentiator.
From paper to plastic, from plastic to mobile devices
The proliferation of mobile devices, changing consumer expectations and a challenging business environment makes a mandatory case for you to step up your banking services to remain dynamic, competitive and profitable. Ducont’s mobile payment app and mobile wallet solutions can provide you with opportunities to widen your services basket, customer loyalty & engagement and earn more revenue.
The Ducont Mobile Wallet: Transfer money, store cards, perform contactless transactions, pay bills securely
An out-of-the-box mobile solution that enables financial institutions to harness the power of mobile technology in a short time to offer Mobile Wallet apps on android & iOS platforms. The ducont mobile payment app can seamlessly integrate with your bank’s legacy core systems. Our mobile wallet app, with the inbuilt capability to store loyalty cards, track offers and discounts, and the inherent convenience of contactless transactions, are equipped to become the preferred mode of retail banking in upcoming years.
Store debit / credit securely
Decrease payment time
Enhance customer loyalty
Transfer money using mobile number
- Store your credit or debit cards securely
- Store your loyalty cards, coupons, tickets etc...
- Reduce fraud as mobile wallets are harder to steal or duplicate than cards or cash
- Decrease payment time – especially important for high-volume businesses
- Enhance customer loyalty through customized offers sent directly to smartphones
- Transfer money to wallet using mobile number
- Load money from bank account, credit card, debit card etc...
- View financial transaction history
- Swift and secure integration with the existing mobile application
- Integrate with PFM tools to deliver financial advisory
From The Blog
Cloud computing is an IT delivery model which enables banks to efficiently use their IT resources and maximize returns on investment through cost savings.
The banking industry has come a long way from being largely personnel-driven around 5 to 7 years back to predominantly digital today.