Deliver remarkable field service by ensuring the right person with the right resources reach your customer at the right time… every time.
Customers demand your company to deliver on-time services that they pay for, and your company relies on its back-end office staff and technicians to meet these expectations. That means it’s important that field technicians maintain their assigned schedules, even while away from the office. Also, it’s mandatory for the management to know the mobile field service team’s real-time location, their performance, and their adherence with assigned jobs and hours.
Automate and provide mobile access through field management software to your field operations like scheduling service orders, dispatching field technicians, and tracking technician's current locations, job status. As your technicians work directly with the consumer and sometimes be the only direct contact between the customer and the company; their communication is vital to the overall accomplishments of the business activity. Implementing field service management software allows organizations to encounter and ideally surpass customer’s expectations in terms of efficiency, timeliness, cost, and satisfaction.
Solutions Offered for building better customer service and business:
After years of industry specific research, experience and knowledge our FieldPower-field management software provides the following solutions:
- Intelligent Scheduling & Dispatching
- Work Order Management
- Real Time Tracking
- Mobile Field Service
- Multi-Vendor Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Inventory Management
- Fleet Management
- Technician Management
- Customer Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
Our field service software offers enormous benefits for:
- With a site’s service history at a tech’s fingertips, he can quickly learn supportive tips like what parts have caused trouble previously and what he needs to look out for.
- The comprehensive inventory managing feature in field service management software will ensure that he’s never stuck at a site without the part he needs. Thus helping to improve first time fix rates.
- Replacing manual task of excel sheet updates, techs can digitally record about the job, including work descriptions, labor time, used materials, images and a customer signature before leaving their job-site. Check list will ensure mobile field service team has completed the assigned job without missing anything.
- Besides, he has less down time in his day because he never has to go back to the office to turn in invoices or pick up work orders.
- Finally, with a Google or Microsoft integrated GPS solution, a technician will be led to a job through the optimized route possible.
Field Manager and Dispatcher:
- With a field service software, Jobs are automatically assigned to the field technicians on the basis of location, time, skills or any particular brief given by the customer keeping up to the companies standard and 100 % customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the precise status of technicians presently working in the field on various requests.
- Automatic schedule alerts for workers give you peace of mind knowing your employees won’t miss another appointment.
- Will reflect apparent trends in technician productivity versus schedule saturation to best prepare for busy episodes and helps manager to weed out technicians who aren’t meeting the enterprise’s standard.
- Saves time by making task fully automated that is difficult to do on paper manually.
- Workforce management software scales up the business without the need for additional back office personnel.
- With the accessibility of the data on a central platform, better co-ordination can be achieved.
- Routings and driving times will be optimized, reducing mileage and fuel costs, increasing the number of work orders a day for your techs resulting in increased business and profits.
- Real-time access to the visibility of your costs and effective business reporting helps to calibrate the business mile precisely.
- Provides validation of the operational output with reference to the job status, the actual time of arrival, time taken to complete a task etc.
- Customers can enter issue tickets by logging onto the application and can access their past repair history and relevant support information.
- Once the job is accepted by a field technician. Customer will be notified with technician’s details and his arrival.
- The customer receives a complete description of the job order executed, including the technician detail, service done and it’s pricing.
- Customer can pay for the job if it was completed satisfactorily.
- Through this workforce management software’s customer portal, they can schedule appointments online at any time without having to call the office everytime.
For more info, visit fieldpower.com
From The Blog
Cloud computing is an IT delivery model which enables banks to efficiently use their IT resources and maximize returns on investment through cost savings.
The banking industry has come a long way from being largely personnel-driven around 5 to 7 years back to predominantly digital today.