Offers the complete range of CRM, ERP, Reporting and AX tools to help banks become more and more customer-centric
Microsoft Dynamics solutions have been designed to allow enterprises to help banks and financial institutions connect closely with their end customers, deliver critical insights and help the banks apply these insights to offer tailored experiences to their customers. In today’s era of technology disruptions, the service experience is dictated by what the customer expects, not by what the service provider can offer. In such a scenario, Microsoft Dynamics offers the complete range of CRM, ERP, Reporting and AX tools to help banks become more and more customer-centric.
Ducont Capabilities for Dynamics
For more than a decade, Ducont along with Microsoft, has been offering end-to-end Microsoft Dynamics solutions and implementation services for a wide range of business verticals, catering to small, medium, and large businesses equally efficiently. Ducont offers the entire range of Dynamics solutions and services including implementation, upgrades, support, and other tailored services based on the customer’s requirements. Ducont offers Dynamics services across industry verticals. With more than a decade of experience in the banking and financial services sector, we can deliver the optimum benefits of the Dynamics solutions to your bank or financial institution.
- Team members certified in Microsoft Dynamics across business functionalities and Implementation process
- Consultants have implemented Microsoft Dynamics in varied industries.
- Ducont staff has had extensive exposure to industrial best practices, having implemented Microsoft Dynamics in India, USA, Fiji, Middle East, Asia and Africa
- Exposure to working with multi-national and multi-cultural teams
- Ability to provide technical architecture for large scale implementations in line with Microsoft technologies
- Ability to provide turnkey solutions to customers based on the business process and requirements.
- Long years of experience in the banking domain
From The Blog
Cloud computing is an IT delivery model which enables banks to efficiently use their IT resources and maximize returns on investment through cost savings.
The banking industry has come a long way from being largely personnel-driven around 5 to 7 years back to predominantly digital today.