Leveraging IBM Enterprise Mobility Capabilities to improve employee productivity and collaboration and customer engagement
As mobile technology keeps evolving, more and more enterprises are placing increasing focus on mobility to improve employee productivity. Mobility, though is not just restricted to the availability of mobile devices, it extends into content management, app management, and cross-team collaboration, enabled without compromising on security.
Enterprise mobility solutions enable app development across mobile operating systems, cloud-based storage and application usage, and BYOD trends to offer flexibility to employees, effectively improving productivity.
The Ducont Enterprise Mobility Solution: Leveraging IBM Enterprise Mobility Capabilities to improve employee productivity and collaboration and customer engagement
Ducont utilizes its collaboration with IBM to enable truly device-agnostic and secure enterprise mobility solutions to ensure that your organization’s mobile strategies are in tune with market and industry trends. The solutions help enhance innovation and governance, user experience and design, analytics and marketing, architecture and development, and mobile ops and management. The solution has been successfully implemented in multiple enterprises and mobile apps in various devices such as tablets and smartphones. Over and above the obvious benefit of increased productivity, the solution can also help organizations reduce infrastructure costs and ensure optimum utilization of resources such as inventory and sales and marketing data and customer information.
- Trust and credibility on account of the partnership with IBM, the global leader in enterprise mobility solutions
- Consistently high level of quality assurance
- More than 15 years of experience with of mobility solutions, evolving through WAP, SMS and mobile apps
- Reduced storage costs, device costs and implementation costs through cloud-based deployment and BYOD
- Enhanced user experience through consistency in implementations across mobile projects
- Regular platform upgrades and feature updates
- Reduction in time lag from technological innovation to global delivery through rapid prototyping and business-critical solution design
- Consolidated design, development and testing activities over a unified platform for solution delivery and administration
- iOS mobile app development
- Android mobile app development
- Cross platform development using Cordova/PhoneGap/IBM MFP
- Hybrid cloud development
- Multi-lingual support
- Upcoming framework Angular JS, Ionic & Xamarin
- Integration with backend systems such as ERP, CRM, & Others
- Integration with legacy systems
From The Blog
Cloud computing is an IT delivery model which enables banks to efficiently use their IT resources and maximize returns on investment through cost savings.
The banking industry has come a long way from being largely personnel-driven around 5 to 7 years back to predominantly digital today.